Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Congrats to @Arthur_Strong on his multiple British Comedy Award nominations. I notice Jimmy Clitheroe didn't even get one. Well done, Arthur 5 days ago
- I can't decide if I want my headstone to read A Leader Among Men or Nice Tits. 2 weeks ago
- Hair on your face? Some advice wp.me/pwK1A-kd 3 weeks ago
- Jersey, baby. 1 month ago
- If looks could kill, I'd be digging a grave for that taxi driver right now. In my neighbour's back garden, obviously. 1 month ago