Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- James Dean . . . ah, I miss him. wp.me/pwK1A-WF 3 days ago
- RT @TheOnion: Bernie Sanders Clearly In Pocket Of High-Rolling Teacher Who Donated $300 To His Campaign onion.com/1DCLDIQ http://t.co/… 1 month ago
- Donald Trump, let me help you out. There Will Be Blood everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2015/08/09/the… http://t.co/aOFDR0YovW 1 month ago
- Hobbies, Not Just For Horses everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2015/07/08/hob… http://t.co/O8afqs4DGH 1 month ago
- RT @nytimes: 9 essential moments from Jon Stewart and "The Daily Show" nyti.ms/1DrPGHW http://t.co/gsUeEKFabR 2 months ago