Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- A cautionary tale. Happy 420. youtu.be/RcwkioSe5BI via @FrankConniff 2 days ago
- Bringing out the worst people is a skill. It's a shame it's not more marketable. 5 days ago
- Today is The Golden Rule Day and I decided to celebrate wp.me/pwK1A-xC 2 weeks ago
- My mother thinks I've personally arranged #BST to fall on #MotheringSunday just to deny her an hour of being appreciated. 3 weeks ago
- Congratulations on Your Now Legal Marriage! wp.me/pwK1A-SD 3 weeks ago