Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- RT @michaellegge: I hope I die doing what I love most. Trying to slowly kill myself. 3 weeks ago
- Darling Buds of May wp.me/pwK1A-ys #MayDay 3 weeks ago
- Grand National day memories. wp.me/pwK1A-xM 1 month ago
- There's more to life than how sharp you keep your pencils. 2 months ago
- RT @michaellegge: Still getting loads more signatures for my petition to stop the Manic Street Preachers headlining Glastonbury 1999. 2 months ago