Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- I Have A New Boyfriend wp.me/pwK1A-TB 1 week ago
- On the Body wp.me/pwK1A-Tw 2 weeks ago
- RT @Ristolable: He died doing what he loved: typing his symptoms into WebMD instead of going to the doctor 2 weeks ago
- Hooray for Freedom! wp.me/pwK1A-Ts 2 weeks ago
- Wank bank youtu.be/u-ThVxykUT0 3 weeks ago