Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Looking back, I'm comfortable with the number of drug dealers I've slept with. 6 days ago
- I can only assume that since Maggie Simpson is trending, she's the one who killed Lucy. I find that a satisfactory conclusion. #EastEnders 1 week ago
- It's rude to bring up divorce at a wedding. It's also unnecessary. Look around, everyone knows--the stink of inevitability hangs in the air. 1 week ago
- RT @altclassic: #Morrissey #TheSmiths http://t.co/btrNGIDhKX 1 week ago
- I still think Jeremy Bamber's guilty. 1 week ago