Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Grand National day memories. wp.me/pwK1A-xM 1 week ago
- There's more to life than how sharp you keep your pencils. 3 weeks ago
- RT @michaellegge: Still getting loads more signatures for my petition to stop the Manic Street Preachers headlining Glastonbury 1999. 3 weeks ago
- This is beautiful. @UKComedyNews Police called to Jeremy Hardy's gig, because a woman was 'laughing too loudly': bit.ly/1Axed7j 1 month ago
- Advice: don't marry into a family where the patriarch is known as Big Daddy. 1 month ago