Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Are You In A Cult? wp.me/pwK1A-Pd 4 days ago
- Ken Livingstone keeps leaving boxes of newts on my doorstep. He rings the bell and runs away. It's sweet and all, but also tiresome. 4 days ago
- RT @DeborahJaneOrr: Interviewer: "Tell me your biggest flaw." Applicant: "Honesty." I: "I don't think that's a flaw." A: "I don't give a f… 6 days ago
- Would you like a breath mint? Are you sure? Seriously, just take one. 6 days ago
- @BrianBeattyMPLS You've got balls, young man. I'll give you that. I'm jealous of your moxie. 1 week ago