Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- @Ravonski Here's a little something everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com 1 week ago
- RT @thewritertype: Disgraceful. During the two minutes silence you could distinctly hear Corbyn humming snatches of 4' 33" by John Cage. 1 week ago
- RT @BBCRadio4Extra: Time to go Round The Horne #Bona bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00… https://t.co/AoTMFcAZsu 1 week ago
- Your annual reminder not to be racist. #Halloween We Fear What We Don't Understand wp.me/pwK1A-rq 4 weeks ago
- RT @thewritertype: What I lack in humility I make up for in many other wonderful qualities. 1 month ago