Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- There's more to life than how sharp you keep your pencils. 1 week ago
- RT @michaellegge: Still getting loads more signatures for my petition to stop the Manic Street Preachers headlining Glastonbury 1999. 1 week ago
- This is beautiful. @UKComedyNews Police called to Jeremy Hardy's gig, because a woman was 'laughing too loudly': bit.ly/1Axed7j 2 weeks ago
- Advice: don't marry into a family where the patriarch is known as Big Daddy. 2 weeks ago
- Everybody Gets So Much Information All Day Long That They Lose Their Common Sense -- Gertrude Stein wp.me/pwK1A-VI 3 weeks ago