Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- @s8nmusic Congrats! But don't start procreating right away. Half human-half wizard kids have it hard enough w/o coming from a broken home. 3 weeks ago
- RT @mrdavehill: Your team sucks at its sport. #burn 2 months ago
- Come on, Scotland, please don't leave. Think of the children. We can make it work. 2 months ago
- Sour Times wp.me/pwK1A-Ua @rizmc 2 months ago
- Being fickle isn't a crime yet, you know. It isn't, is it? Oh god, I hope not. 2 months ago