Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- May Your Day Be Merry And Bright wp.me/pwK1A-UF 1 month ago
- @michaellegge You may enjoy this but I couldn't possibly guarantee. #morrissey everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2014/12/10/of-… 1 month ago
- Of Course, I Do Remember wp.me/pwK1A-Uq #morrissey #thesmiths 1 month ago
- We don't take sugar in our tea in the house, if you know what I mean. 1 month ago
- This morning Christopher is wearing nail polish. That lad never ceases to amaze me. 1 month ago