Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- I'm not entirely sure today has actually started yet, has it. 1 day ago
- Are you a post twat with hurt feelings? I've heard fondling your bank book might help soothe. 2 days ago
- RT @thewritertype: You know what’s wrong with all those classic movies you love? Absolutely nothing. That’s why a bunch of greedy idiots wi… 2 days ago
- @michaellegge You may enjoy this but I couldn't possibly guarantee. #morrissey everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2014/12/10/of-… 1 month ago
- Of Course, I Do Remember wp.me/pwK1A-Uq #morrissey #thesmiths 1 month ago