Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Yes, pancakes, it's true. wp.me/pwK1A-kH 3 days ago
- The Internet Is Tricking You. wp.me/pwK1A-S4 Go on then, you know you want to. #BenedictCumberbatch #NoOneToBlameButYourself 2 weeks ago
- Valentines, Schmalentines wp.me/pwK1A-jT 3 weeks ago
- The internet just suggested I read The Pros & Cons of Asphalt Driveways. I feel like I've been rejected by a man I thought really loved me. 3 weeks ago
- Incessant screaming puts me off babies, Bieber fans and murder victims. 1 month ago