Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Sour Times wp.me/pwK1A-Ua @rizmc 4 days ago
- Being fickle isn't a crime yet, you know. It isn't, is it? Oh god, I hope not. 5 days ago
- I like a face that's been frowned. #DoctorWho I Just Prefer My Doctors Older wp.me/pwK1A-U2 3 weeks ago
- Planning on going out tonight? I beg of you, please read: Your Body When Dancing wp.me/pwK1A-TF 1 month ago
- RT @HornakFinn: Why Nikola Tesla Gave Up on Pants #currentlyreading 1 month ago