Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- RT @SteveMartinToGo: I consider this an omen. https://t.co/eT2Dwgqhg1 8 hours ago
- Probably my biggest regret is that I was never on Dick Cavett. 2 days ago
- RT @SamGrittner: I'm sick of people posting pictures of their wedding and babies on Facebook. I'm trying to read memes, not see people feel… 2 days ago
- RT @Jewerstein: I know every word of Baby Got Back but I have no idea how electricity works. 3 days ago
- RT @SamGrittner: I'm not really jealous of other people so much as things. I look at the ocean & I'm like, "If I really put my heart into i… 3 days ago