Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- RT @DerrenBrown: Just sat talking to an older Canadian couple on the train. So very lovely. It's a good time to be Canadian. Neither Americ… 9 hours ago
- Just passing on some science to my six-legged peeps out there. theonion.com/article/new-st… 9 hours ago
- RT @porksmith: Phrase of the day - 'Who's this c**t?' Use today when entering any room and spotting someone you don't know. Works equally w… 3 days ago
- RT @SteveMartinToGo: I consider this an omen. https://t.co/eT2Dwgqhg1 4 days ago
- Probably my biggest regret is that I was never on Dick Cavett. 6 days ago