Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- RT @mrdavehill: Your team sucks at its sport. #burn 1 week ago
- Come on, Scotland, please don't leave. Think of the children. We can make it work. 1 week ago
- Sour Times wp.me/pwK1A-Ua @rizmc 2 weeks ago
- Being fickle isn't a crime yet, you know. It isn't, is it? Oh god, I hope not. 3 weeks ago
- I like a face that's been frowned. #DoctorWho I Just Prefer My Doctors Older wp.me/pwK1A-U2 1 month ago