Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Love, or something, is in the air #ValentinesDay everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2014/02/14/val… 1 week ago
- RT @leopoldallen: FYI y'all tinyurl.com/zyu738k 2 weeks ago
- RT @thewritertype: Just been watching a pot, and it boiled. What else are the media lying to us about? 2 weeks ago
- clickhole.com/blogpost/im-so… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JeremyJHardy: petition.parliament.uk/petitions/1719… I'd ban the fucker for life, but this is a start. 3 weeks ago