Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- Happy New Year and All That everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2016/12/31/hap… https://t.co/MiIalPNsRC 2 weeks ago
- Happy Christmas to All everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2016/12/25/hap… https://t.co/mtjhXicwze 3 weeks ago
- All We Need everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2016/12/10/all… https://t.co/l6DzI5CbID 1 month ago
- RT @Rschooley: Let's play "Guess the race, sexual orientation and financial security of the writer." https://t.co/mHthtSJOWd 2 months ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Being unable to say "I'm a bit tired today" without ending with "actually" 2 months ago