Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- RT @Glinner: Will never understand why Yanks shit themselves after every Euro terrorist incident when this is their daily reality https://t… 1 month ago
- RT @Snowden: Speak not because it is safe, but because it is right. 1 month ago
- RT @JohnFinnemore: ...Unless, of course, who you are is a horrible prick. In which case, do the opposite of this. https://t.co/MY7nhT1Iik 1 month ago
- How to Effectively Deal with Natural Disasters (Spring Edition) everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2017/03/20/how… https://t.co/Qy43lKuGvc 1 month ago
- RT @danielament: Amazing Trump portraits. sadanduseless.com/2017/03/creepy… 1 month ago