Thoughtfully, Christopher managed not to get stupid drunk this Christmas Eve, so we enjoyed a quiet evening indoors reflecting on love, joy, and peace. I hope your Christmas Eve was just as lovely.
Having recently parted ways with her publisher, Rupert Stanley Quim, Miss Agatha Whitt-Wellington has asked Christopher, the boy who trims her bush, to show her how to publish her thoughts on the Internet. Now no one need be denied of her musings. How lovely! To find out more about this mysteriously seductive woman, please peruse "Agatha: The Miss Behind the Myth" above.
Get The Book!
- RT @Rschooley: Let's play "Guess the race, sexual orientation and financial security of the writer." https://t.co/mHthtSJOWd 4 weeks ago
- RT @SoVeryBritish: Being unable to say "I'm a bit tired today" without ending with "actually" 4 weeks ago
- I know you already know but just in case. What Matters everyoneneedsanalgonquin.com/2016/11/07/wha… #Think 1 month ago
- RT @JohnFinnemore: Surprised to discover Richard Scarry illustrated Cabin Pressure... in 1968. https://t.co/zRZLlNfISA 2 months ago
- buzzfeed.com/jimwaterson/th… 2 months ago